MANLY, New South Wales/Australia (Wednesday, June 8, 2012) – Hurley and Billabong have joined forces with Destination NSW on behalf of the New South Wales Government today to announce a brand new global event for Sydney, the Australian Open of Surfing, sanctioned by the Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP). The event, set to take place at Sydney’s iconic Manly Beach 11 – 19 February 2012 is a global, multifaceted youth and sporting event that will showcase the best in surfing, skate, music, fashion and art with an expected spectator audience of 125,000. READ MORE
- Final Day Highlights Manly Beach was on fire today for the final day of the Australian Open of Surfing. Huge wins by Sally Fitzgibbons and Matt Banting in…
- FuelTV Australian Open of Surfing 2012 Highlights Checkout the FuelTV highlights of the 2012 Australian Open of Surfing
- Morning Show Special Moments : Noodle’s Mexican Fiesta Former world tour surfer Nathan 'Noodle' Webster played host to Laura Enever, Alessa Quizon, Brett Simpson and Evan Geiselman at his Mexican Restuarant on the…
- AUSTRALIAN OPEN OF SURFING WITH BLACKBERRY 2012 Semi-Finalist and official BlackBerry reporter Laura Enever takes you around the Australian Open of Surfing.
- Surfection Co-Op Art Auction The Surfection Co-Op Art Lounge auction is officially open. Bid now to own a rare piece of art from one of 9 incredible artists, all…
- Banting And Fitzgibbons Claim Inaugural Australian Open Of Surfing Titles Matt Banting and Sally Fitzgibbons have taken out the Inaugural Australian Open of Surfing Pro today.
- Day 9 - Beach Bowl Finals The Beach Bowl was on fire today with the Masters and Pro finals being decided.
- Day 9 - Lifestyle The beach was packed with tens of thousands of surf fans for the final day of the Australian Open of Surfing. Check out some lifestyle…
- Day 9 - H20 Pledges H20 pledges to a better world, check out todays photos