- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2013
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2013
- Billabong Pipe Masters 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2012
- Billabong Pro J-Bay 2012
- Billabong Rio Pro 2012
- Australian Open of Surfing 2012
- Billabong World Junior Championships 2011
- Billabong Pipeline Masters 2011
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011
- Billabong Pro JBay 2011
- Billabong Rio Pro 2011
Day 12 of 12
- WEBCAST IS
WEATHER: SunnyWIND: None
SCHEDULE: Mick Fanning Wins!UPDATED: 1.47am, 27th August , 2012 (Tahiti time)
Mick Fanning (AUS), 31, has claimed the 2012 Billabong Pro Tahiti over compatriot and Gold Coast stablemate Joel Parkinson (AUS), 31, in classic four-to-six foot (1 – 1.5 metre) waves at Teahupo’o.
The Billabong Pro Tahiti culminated in dynamic fashion today, with swell pulsing for the all-Australian Final. Have a look at the highlights of the final day of competition.
It was the wave the re-defined what was possible out at Teahupoo. Listen to Andy and Bruce Irons explain what really happened in the lead up to that life changing wave.
Did you miss today's webcast? No worries, the Heat Analyzer allows you to review the heats and jump to all the best bits!