- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2013
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2013
- Billabong Pipe Masters 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2012
- Billabong Pro Tahara 2012
- Billabong Pro J-Bay 2012
- Billabong Rio Pro 2012
- Australian Open of Surfing 2012
- Billabong World Junior Championships 2011
- Billabong Pipeline Masters 2011
- Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011
- Billabong Pro JBay 2011
- Billabong Rio Pro 2011
Day 04 of 12
- WEBCAST IS
WEATHER: CloudyWIND: Light
SCHEDULE: ACE BUCHAN BILLABONG PRO TAHITI CHAMP!UPDATED: Aug 18th at 5.30pm
The AI award was conceived in honour of the late Andy Irons, beloved Billabong team rider, three-time world champion, and multiple winner at Teahupo’o. Andy’s performances at Teahupo’o were groundbreaking and his commitment, unparalleled.
In 2011, Jeremy Flores became the first surfer to win the Andy Irons Award – deemed to be the most committed surfer in the Billabong Pro Tahiti. Last year, Brazilian wildcard Ricardo Dos Santos earned the accolades.
This year, we’re opening up the selection process to include votes from you; surf fans in web land. To have a say, keep an eye on the Billabong Tahiti Pro and the performances of the pros. If you see one of the pros tapping into their inner Andy, take a vote and help influence the final selection of this year's AI Award.